April Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It’s SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees. The center offers a variety of activities for the 60+ members.
Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience…
- Arts and Crafts Classes: Card Making, Crochet, Knitting, Cross Stitch, Painters' Corner and Quilting.
- Games and Such: "84", Billiards, Bingo, Bunco, Domino games, Mah Jongg, Chinese Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Pickleball, Ping Pong and Texas Hold'em.
- Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Movin and Groovin, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga and Chair Yoga and Walk with Ease
- Health Screening and Seminars: Lunch and Learn, Seminars Medicare Q and A, and much more.
- Special Interest: Book Club, Cooking classes Genealogy Group, Line Dancing and much more.
- Music: Jammers on Thursdays at 1:00 pm
- Special Events: Health Expo and much more
- Social: Mystery Lunch, Dining Out and Thursday Night Social.
- Upcoming Trips: For more information please visit our website, call or stop by the center.
For more information please call 817-685-1671 or stop by the center to get your SIMPLY FabEuless Adventure started.