November Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It’s SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees. The center offers a variety of activities for the 60+ members. Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience …
- Arts and Crafts Classes: Card Making, Crochet, Knitting, Cross Stitch and Quilting.
- Games and Such: "84", Billiards, Bingo, Bunco, Domino games, Mah Jongg, NEW Chinese Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Pickleball, Ping Pong and Texas Hold'em.
- Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Movin and Groovin, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga and Chair Yoga.
- Health Screening and Seminars: Lunch and Learn, Stoke Seminar, Ask a Doc-Diabetes, Beverly Hills Healthy Chats and much more.
- Special Interest: Cooking classes, Book Club, Genealogy Group, Line Dancing and much more.
- Music: Jammers on Thursdays at 1 p.m.
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Pot Luck, Christmas Pot Luck and New Year's Eve Party.
- Social: Crockpot Creation, Breakfast Club, Mystery Lunch, Dining Out and Thursday Night Social.
- Upcoming Trips: For more information, please visit our website, call or stop by the center.
For more information please call or stop by the center to get your SIMPLY FabEuless Adventure started.